Go Design Solutions residential drafting design services explain our drafting design process
Here at Go Design Solutions, our residential drafting services in the Sutherland Shire are here to help you to achieve that dream home. Designing and building the perfect home can take time and work and that’s why we are here, to take care of the hard stuff, from initial ideas to liaising with builders.
Here our specialists in residential drafting services explain the design process!
1) Idea – We take the time to sit down with you and get understanding of your needs and your style to help us create a customised design brief.
2) Design -Using the design brief, we start turning your ideas into designs that work creating detailed plans and drawings with a visual representation of your ideas.
3) Approval - After the final design approval we ascertain the best course of action to get your designs approved, preparing and lodging all applications required for your project. If any issues or problems with the application arise we work with the council to rectify the application and take care of any issues your behalf.
4) Manage - When all permits and applications have been approved we then sit down with the builder and brief them in on the design plans. We discuss any concerns you may have and get an estimated time commitment and building cost for project completion.
5) Move In - Once the builder has signed off on the build and handed over the project as complete, it’s time to move in and set up your newly created space.
If you are looking for a residential drafting design service, contact Go Design Solutions in Penshurst today.