Residential drafting designers in Penshurst on DA approvals
Our residential drafting designers in Penshurst are specialists when it comes to DA’s as they are required for most residential developments.
We help with DA approvals throughout the St George area in Sydney and below defines what a development is:
The Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 defines development as:
• using land
• subdividing land
• erecting a building
• carrying out work
• pruning or removing trees
• any other matter controlled by an environmental planning instrument.
For development consent, you must lodge a DA with the City of Sydney and when it comes to the category of “small scale residential”, this is something our residential drafting design experts can assist you with.
For householders, small-scale residential developments can be used for:
• alterations and additions to existing dwellings (less than 3 storeys)
• single new dwellings (less than 3 storeys)
• dual occupancy dwellings
• granny flats
• garages and carports
• ancillary outbuildings
• minor alterations to residential units that do not add height or floor space.
When it comes to the residential drafting design and help with da approvals in Kogarah, Go Design Solutions are here to assist you with your residential projects. Contact our team of drafting experts today.