Questions your interior designer should be asking you, by the residential drafting design company
When you are seeking the help of an interior designer for your home, it is essential that they get it right the first time. But how do you know that you’ve hired the right person? Let the residential drafting design company tell you the type of questions your interior designer should be asking you before anything starts.
Firstly, it is important to understand that an Interior designer is a professionally trained person to create a functional and quality interior environment. What should your interior designer ask you?
• What do you love in this room?
• What do you want gone in this room?
• What colours do you love?
• What colours should we be avoiding?
• Is there a specific thing that you have seen, that you want to serve as your inspiration?
• What style do you want to try and recreate?
• How are you going to use this room?
• Are there any special needs that need to be considered?
• What’s your budget? Finally after you’ve been asked this, the most important question for you to ask your interior designer: “Is this a realistic budget to achieve my vision?”.
Our home building designers in Penshurst will always provide a logical service with realistic, achievable goals.
If you are looking for any residential drafting services in Sydney be sure to contact Go Design and we can assist you from getting you help with DA approvals to home extensions.